Brenda fell in love with yoga many years ago when she stumbled on an article in Cosmo entitled "10 poses to improve your mind and body." After learning the poses (headstand included) and noticing a difference, she was hooked! She continued learning poses and practicing. Bryan Kest's Power yoga dvd peaked her interest which lead her to practice vinyasa flow in a studio. She fell in love with this vigorous style of yoga and in 2011, completed her first 200 hour RYT in Hatha yoga and started teaching. Since then, she has completed a 200 hr RYT with Noah Maze Vinyasa flow style and level 1 of Baptiste power yoga. This October, she'll be completing level 2 training in Sedona, Arizona. She has studied under Tiffany Porte, Natalia Callard, Dice lida-Klein and Briohny Smyth, Rocky Heron of Noah Maze, Allison Candelaria and Baron Baptiste.
Brenda loves the way yoga calms the mind and relaxes and refreshes the body. She loves sharing her knowledge of different styles of yoga and correct alignment with her students!
Brenda's classes focus on Baptiste True North Alignment cueing to deliver a powerful flow that builds strength and flexibility.
Soul Yoga specializes in Hot Vinyasa Flow, Power, Basic and Kids Yoga. All classes calm the mind,
invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music.
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga
studio is sure to be one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled
studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system
all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
1. Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
2. Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts
4. Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
5. Please turn off cell phones in the studio
6. Please remove shoes before entering studio space
7. Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
|1 Class Student Rate||$10|
|1 Month Unlimited||$130|
|Monthly Unlimited (set up on a one year automatic withdrawal)||$105/month|
|5 Day Pass (limit 1x use per student)||$45|
• 2 times a month costs $34 a month. The best option for you is 5 classes for $75. This reduces the class price to $15 for each class.
• 1 time a week costs $68 each month. The best option is 10 classes for $120. This package offers 10 classes for $12 each.
• 2+ times a week costs $136-$200 each month. The best option for you is a monthly unlimited membership. This membership costs $105 each month, and allows you to come as much, or as little as you would like!
• The crazy schedule yogi. Some times you come 5 times a week, some times you come 1 time a week. The best option for you is the 1 month unlimited package for $130. If you know the following month you are going to be swamped, you can switch up your membership and buy a smaller package to get you through!
• The yogi that is a Student. You are able to purchase as many classes as you would like for $10 each, with current student ID present.