RYT 200 Hour
Janell began her yoga journey in 2012 while embarking on her Master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Oklahoma. She immediately fell in love with the practice and kept coming back to her mat to connect with her breath and for the chance to go inward. In 2014 she received her Vinyasa Flow 200hr RYT certification with Tiffany Cruikshank. Janell’s classes encourage students to find their strength through their breath and to recognize the shift that occurs in one’s life when they are open to connecting mentally, physically, and emotionally. Janell believes that the power of one’s breath has the ability to change the world and the way we see ourselves in this complex world.
Every time I walk in to the studio to teach, I do so with a grateful heart. Completely open to offering all of myself, my soul, my breath, my knowledge of the body to each and every person in that room. I support each yogi’s practice to discover a collective strength from moving with our bodies, flowing with our breath, and letting our minds rest. When we do this, we discover the power that allows our practice to be whatever it needs to be, free from distractions, free from restrictions, to be uniquely our own.
Soul Yoga specializes in Hot Vinyasa Flow, Power, Basic and Kids Yoga. All classes calm the mind,
invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music.
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga
studio is sure to be one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled
studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system
all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
1. Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
2. Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts
4. Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
5. Please turn off cell phones in the studio
6. Please remove shoes before entering studio space
7. Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
|1 Class Student Rate||$10|
|1 Month Unlimited||$130|
|Monthly Unlimited (set up on a one year automatic withdrawal)||$105/month|
|5 Day Pass (limit 1x use per student)||$45|
• 2 times a month costs $34 a month. The best option for you is 5 classes for $75. This reduces the class price to $15 for each class.
• 1 time a week costs $68 each month. The best option is 10 classes for $120. This package offers 10 classes for $12 each.
• 2+ times a week costs $136-$200 each month. The best option for you is a monthly unlimited membership. This membership costs $105 each month, and allows you to come as much, or as little as you would like!
• The crazy schedule yogi. Some times you come 5 times a week, some times you come 1 time a week. The best option for you is the 1 month unlimited package for $130. If you know the following month you are going to be swamped, you can switch up your membership and buy a smaller package to get you through!
• The yogi that is a Student. You are able to purchase as many classes as you would like for $10 each, with current student ID present.