I began my yoga journey back in 2007 practicing Ashtanga Yoga with Andrew Eppler. The moment I stepped on a yoga mat I was completely hooked. I instantly began to see the positive affects it had on my mind and body and from there I began to practice various styles of yoga under the direction of several different teachers. I fell in love with the mental and physical strength I obtained on my mat and the clarity and peace I felt at the end of each class. My passion for yoga began to call my heart to teaching and I obtained my 200-hour RYT certification with Andrew Eppler in May 2013. In 2013, I had the honor of being chosen to be a lululemon athletica Ambassador and hope to continue to motivate and inspire others on and off their mats as well as build and strengthen our community. I am certified in Yoga for Athletes under the guidance of Sage Rountree and am currently working towards my 500 hour RYT with Yoga Medicine. I live by the quote “Be in love with your life, every single minute of it". My intention is to provide a welcoming environment and safely guide students through a practice where they can find connection to their mind, body and soul. My classes are playful and intentional. Come prepared to breathe, sweat, smile and have a good time on your mat.
Lindsey's intention is to provide a welcoming environment and safely guide students through a practice where they can find connection to their mind, body and soul. Her classes are playful and intentional.
Come prepared to breathe, sweat, smile and have a good time on your mat.
Soul Yoga specializes in Hot Vinyasa Flow, Power, Basic and Kids Yoga. All classes calm the mind,
invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music.
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga
studio is sure to be one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled
studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system
all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
1. Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
2. Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts
4. Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
5. Please turn off cell phones in the studio
6. Please remove shoes before entering studio space
7. Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
|1 Class Student Rate||$10|
|1 Month Unlimited||$130|
|Monthly Unlimited (set up on a one year automatic withdrawal)||$105/month|
|5 Day Pass (limit 1x use per student)||$45|
• 2 times a month costs $34 a month. The best option for you is 5 classes for $75. This reduces the class price to $15 for each class.
• 1 time a week costs $68 each month. The best option is 10 classes for $120. This package offers 10 classes for $12 each.
• 2+ times a week costs $136-$200 each month. The best option for you is a monthly unlimited membership. This membership costs $105 each month, and allows you to come as much, or as little as you would like!
• The crazy schedule yogi. Some times you come 5 times a week, some times you come 1 time a week. The best option for you is the 1 month unlimited package for $130. If you know the following month you are going to be swamped, you can switch up your membership and buy a smaller package to get you through!
• The yogi that is a Student. You are able to purchase as many classes as you would like for $10 each, with current student ID present.