Shannon received her 200- hour RYT certification in Lake Tahoe with Doug Swenson and is currently working toward a 500-hour advanced training with Tiffany Cruikshank (Yoga Medicine). She teaches a diverse range of classes and has received training in Chinese Medicine, Thai yoga bodywork, myofascial release, yin yoga, and meditation. Shannon is a contributing writer for Yoga Journal. a full-time yoga teacher, and a trainer for the 200-hour teacher training program at Soul. She teaches both group and private classes and leads local and international yoga retreats with Routed Connection, a business she co-owns. Shannon is down to earth and meets her students where they are, promoting transformation through a steady and consistent practice. She believes that through yoga we become keenly aware of our bodies, minds, and emotions; that by tuning in we learn how to heal, nourish, and know ourselves from the inside out. Shannon is a lifelong learner with a gift for teaching. She holds a Master’s degree in Art Education and is passionate about helping others to find balance in their lives through the different lenses of yoga. She believes that every student has his/her own specific set of needs and that through the practice of yoga we can achieve balance and harmony in our bodies and our communities. Off the mat, Shannon enjoys painting, printmaking, travel, backpacking, and time outdoors. www.shannonstephensyoga.com
Embrace purpose and intention in your practice. Strengthen your body and mind as you flow to your breath and inspiring music.
Soul Yoga specializes in Hot Vinyasa Flow, Power, Basic and Kids Yoga. All classes calm the mind,
invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music.
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga
studio is sure to be one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled
studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system
all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
1. Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
2. Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts
4. Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
5. Please turn off cell phones in the studio
6. Please remove shoes before entering studio space
7. Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
|1 Class Student Rate||$10|
|1 Month Unlimited||$130|
|Monthly Unlimited (set up on a one year automatic withdrawal)||$105/month|
|5 Day Pass (limit 1x use per student)||$45|
• 2 times a month costs $34 a month. The best option for you is 5 classes for $75. This reduces the class price to $15 for each class.
• 1 time a week costs $68 each month. The best option is 10 classes for $120. This package offers 10 classes for $12 each.
• 2+ times a week costs $136-$200 each month. The best option for you is a monthly unlimited membership. This membership costs $105 each month, and allows you to come as much, or as little as you would like!
• The crazy schedule yogi. Some times you come 5 times a week, some times you come 1 time a week. The best option for you is the 1 month unlimited package for $130. If you know the following month you are going to be swamped, you can switch up your membership and buy a smaller package to get you through!
• The yogi that is a Student. You are able to purchase as many classes as you would like for $10 each, with current student ID present.