Growing up as a dancer followed by years of running, Stacey began practicing yoga in 2010. She loves movement and flow as well as the transforming effect yoga has had on her both physically and spiritually. Yoga has been a great way for her to quiet her mind while building strength and flexibility. Wife & mother of three daughters, Stacey loves getting on the mat and sharing what she is learning in her yoga practice and life. Studying under Allison Candelaria, Tiffany Porte, Briohny Smyth, Dyce Iida-Klein, and Rocky Heron of Noah Maze Yoga, Stacey loves trying new poses, creating fun flows and incorporating music and quiet spaces into her classes. She is passionate about being with family & friends, traveling, creating art, eating great food and getting on her mat as a student and teacher as much as possible!
Inspired sequences with strength building poses make Stacey’s classes challenging and fun! Her “not too serious” approach to the practice of yoga encourages new and more experienced yogis the chance to build flexibility, balance, and soul satisfaction. Students are drawn into a lifelong love affair with time on one’s mat.
Soul Yoga specializes in Hot Vinyasa Flow, Power, Basic and Kids Yoga. All classes calm the mind,
invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music.
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga
studio is sure to be one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled
studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system
all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
1. Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
2. Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts
4. Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
5. Please turn off cell phones in the studio
6. Please remove shoes before entering studio space
7. Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
|1 Class Student Rate||$10|
|1 Month Unlimited||$130|
|Monthly Unlimited (set up on a one year automatic withdrawal)||$105/month|
|5 Day Pass (limit 1x use per student)||$45|
• 2 times a month costs $34 a month. The best option for you is 5 classes for $75. This reduces the class price to $15 for each class.
• 1 time a week costs $68 each month. The best option is 10 classes for $120. This package offers 10 classes for $12 each.
• 2+ times a week costs $136-$200 each month. The best option for you is a monthly unlimited membership. This membership costs $105 each month, and allows you to come as much, or as little as you would like!
• The crazy schedule yogi. Some times you come 5 times a week, some times you come 1 time a week. The best option for you is the 1 month unlimited package for $130. If you know the following month you are going to be swamped, you can switch up your membership and buy a smaller package to get you through!
• The yogi that is a Student. You are able to purchase as many classes as you would like for $10 each, with current student ID present.