As a dedicated physical therapist, Stephanie’s passion is to help her clients improve their overall health and wellness. She initially began her yoga journey after a back injury left her lost from her love of running. After realizing yoga not only filled the physical void, it also allowed her to clear her mind and connect to her emotional self. Stephanie sought out yoga teacher training in order to provide her with unique tools for her Physical Therapy toolbox. Stephanie’s methods are scientific; her strengths in anatomy and physiology help students recover faster and longer. Where modern medicine fixes a quick problem, yoga can aid in extending wellness and activeness for her patients. Stephanie’s ultimate goal is to open a physical therapy clinic where yoga classes are taught after and alongside intensive rehab. Her flows help ease the body and calm the mind, and are guaranteed to end her student’s stress after a long day at work. Stephanie completed her 200hr teacher training with Yoga Medicine in August 2016.
Soul Yoga specializes in Hot Vinyasa Flow, Power, Basic and Kids Yoga. All classes calm the mind,
invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music.
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga
studio is sure to be one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled
studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system
all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
1. Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
2. Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
3. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts
4. Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
5. Please turn off cell phones in the studio
6. Please remove shoes before entering studio space
7. Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
|1 Class Student Rate||$10|
|1 Month Unlimited||$130|
|Monthly Unlimited (set up on a one year automatic withdrawal)||$105/month|
|5 Day Pass (limit 1x use per student)||$45|
• 2 times a month costs $34 a month. The best option for you is 5 classes for $75. This reduces the class price to $15 for each class.
• 1 time a week costs $68 each month. The best option is 10 classes for $120. This package offers 10 classes for $12 each.
• 2+ times a week costs $136-$200 each month. The best option for you is a monthly unlimited membership. This membership costs $105 each month, and allows you to come as much, or as little as you would like!
• The crazy schedule yogi. Some times you come 5 times a week, some times you come 1 time a week. The best option for you is the 1 month unlimited package for $130. If you know the following month you are going to be swamped, you can switch up your membership and buy a smaller package to get you through!
• The yogi that is a Student. You are able to purchase as many classes as you would like for $10 each, with current student ID present.