We are open and offer many options for you to stay connected with your yoga practice. In addition to In-Studio and Pop-Up Outdoor classes in our private space, we are excited to continue to offer On-Demand Content and Virtual Classes you can access anytime. Please contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
From the first time beginner to the more advanced yogi, Soul Yoga offers a wide variety of classes to suit all levels. Our studio is open 7 days a week and offers a class line-up to fit your schedule. We specialize in Vinyasa Flow, Beginners + Basic, Private Lessons, Myofascial Release, Restorative, Yoga Nidra and Meditation. All classes calm the mind, invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music. Soul Yoga is also the leading studio for Teacher Training and Continued Education courses in the metro area.
You must be healthy in order to attend in-studio classes. Vinyasa classes are heated & masks are optional. Soul Yoga offers hand and foot sanitizing stations is available, cleaning supplies for props and mats and an air purification system. We request only ujjayi breath in and out of the nose while being in studio. Click here to sign up now!
Virtual Classes with 24hr Links
Prefer to practice at home? Well you can live with your favorite Soul Yoga Instructors by signing up for our daily virtual classes. Your confirmation email will include a link to join live. Can't make the time schedule? No worries, by signing up for a virtual class you will automatically be sent a link when class has ended that you can access for 24hrs. So you can practice on your own time. Sign up for a Virtual class now.
Soul Yoga Anytime - On-Demand Classes
Soul Yoga has over 120 on-demand classes availble at a discounted rate for you to access anytime! From kids yoga, 15min flows, full length classes, Interval Flow, Yoga Nidra, Restorative, Meditation, Myofascial Release and yoga tutorials there is sure something to fit your time and interest. We add new content each month too! First purchase a package and then select the Online Content tab to view. Each click is a class credit so why not try out an unlimited package and get started today. View our On-Demand Classes now.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons
We offer virtual and in-person private and semi-private lessons beginning at $85 per hour. These lessons are tailored to your needs and are a great way to grow your practice and modify to the individual. Inquire about setting up a lesson by emailing email@example.com
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga studio is one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
- Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
- Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts - late arrivals are not allowed
- Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
- Please turn off cell phones in the studio
- Please remove shoes before entering studio space
- Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
- Soul Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please leave all valuable at home.
New To Yoga?
You Can Start Off A Few Ways:
- Looking for a more restorative class with no heat? We suggest our Meditation, Gentle Restorative Flow or Yin classes.
- Want to learn the basics, build strength, and balance your mind & body? Try out our Soul Yoga Basic.
- Take it one step further from the basics with our Soul Yoga Hour Flow (all levels) or Soul Yoga Vinyasa class (levels 2-3).
- Please park north of Soul Yoga
- It is important to arrive 5-10 minutes before class begins, no admission after start time
- Please CHECK IN at Front Desk and before you head into studio, don’t forget to take off your shoes!
- No strong perfumes or scents in class, please be kind to your neighbors
- Cell phones in class are for EMERGENCIES ONLY, no texting during class
- Rest when you need and come well hydrated to class. It’s always best practice to listen to your body...you don’t have to do it all!
- Please bring your own towel, mat and water (limited rentals are available if needed)
- After each class please clean up your area and blocks, mat spray is available
- Smile and have FUN! You are on your way to feeling great and reaching goals you never thought possible
What Is Vinyasa Flow Yoga?
The word Vinyasa means “breath-synchronized movement”. In a flow class your yoga postures or Asanas will be linked together by your breath. A Vinyasa Flow class can feel smooth like a dance as the poses connect with the breath, sometimes linking one breath to one movement.
At other times class can feel more sustained and powerful as students hold postures and tap into their breath. Vinyasa Flow classes are an intense mind-body connection that offer a lot of personality and usually no two classes are alike.
What Are The Benefits Of Yoga?
- Increased flexibility
- Strengthens while shaping long, lean muscles
- Reduces stress and calms the mind
- Sleep better
- Increased energy
- Renewed sense of compassion
- The benefits are endless...
Why Practice Hot Yoga?
- Warm muscles provide a safer and deeper stretch in postures
- Sweating helps you to release toxins
- Helps reduce anxiety
- Additional benefit of weight loss
- Strengthens your immune system
- Makes you feel rejuvenated
What To Expect At Soul Yoga
- Hot, sweaty, intense yoga classes set to music that will make you feel calmer and stronger by connecting the mind and body
- Prepare yourself by coming to class well hydrated and bringing water to class
- Tight fitting yoga clothes are best for practice
- Bring a mat & towel (both are also available for rental and purchase)
- Students can store belongings in the front reception area at the studio; door is locked during class. Soul Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class. No students admitted after 5 minutes of class start time.