From the first time beginner to the more advanced yogi, Soul Yoga offers a wide variety of classes to suit all levels. Our studio is open 7 days a week and offers an extensive class line-up to fit your schedule. We specialize in Heated Vinyasa Flow, Beginners + Basic, Private Lessons, Myofascial Release, Yin Yoga and Meditation. All classes calm the mind, invigorate the body and soothe the soul through powerful yoga sequencing set to music. Soul Yoga is also the leading studio for Teacher Training and Continued Education courses in the metro area.
Conveniently located in the Lakehurst Shopping Center in Northwest Oklahoma City, the Soul Yoga studio is one of the top yoga studios in the OKC metro area. Our climate-controlled studio boasts beautiful hardwood floors, luxurious restrooms, and a state-of-the-art sound system all within a spa-like atmosphere. Our location also provides plenty of parking for our attendees.
- Classes are non-transferable & non-refundable
- Class teachers, times & pricing are subject to change
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts
- Refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes in class
- Please turn off cell phones in the studio
- Please remove shoes before entering studio space
- Studio doors are open 15 minutes before and 10 minutes after scheduled classes
- Unlimited monthly packages cannot be used toward guest teacher classes or workshops
- Soul Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please leave all valuable at home.
New To Yoga?
You Can Start Off A Few Ways:
- Looking for a more restorative class with no heat? We suggest our Meditation, Gentle Restorative Flow or Yin classes.
- Want to learn the basics, build strength, and balance your mind & body? Try out our Soul Yoga Basic.
- Take it one step further from the basics with our Soul Yoga Hour Flow (all levels) or Soul Yoga Vinyasa class (levels 2-3).
- Please park north of Soul Yoga
- It is important to arrive 5-10 minutes before class begins, no admission 5 min after start time
- Please CHECK IN at Front Desk and before you head into studio, don’t forget to take off your shoes!
- No strong perfumes or scents in class, please be kind to your neighbors
- Cell phones in class are for EMERGENCIES ONLY, no texting during class
- Rest when you need and come well hydrated to class. It’s always best practice to listen to your body...you don’t have to do it all!
- Please bring your own towel, mat and water (limited rentals are available if needed)
- After each class please clean up your area and blocks, mat spray is available
- Smile and have FUN! You are on your way to feeling great and reaching goals you never thought possible
What Is Vinyasa Flow Yoga?
The word Vinyasa means “breath-synchronized movement”. In a flow class your yoga postures or Asanas will be linked together by your breath. A Vinyasa Flow class can feel smooth like a dance as the poses connect with the breath, sometimes linking one breath to one movement.
At other times class can feel more sustained and powerful as students hold postures and tap into their breath. Vinyasa Flow classes are an intense mind-body connection that offer a lot of personality and usually no two classes are alike.
What Are The Benefits Of Yoga?
- Increased flexibility
- Strengthens while shaping long, lean muscles
- Reduces stress and calms the mind
- Sleep better
- Increased energy
- Renewed sense of compassion
- The benefits are endless...
Why Practice Hot Yoga?
- Warm muscles provide a safer and deeper stretch in postures
- Sweating helps you to release toxins
- Helps reduce anxiety
- Additional benefit of weight loss
- Strengthens your immune system
- Makes you feel rejuvenated
What To Expect At Soul Yoga
- Hot, sweaty, intense yoga classes set to music that will make you feel calmer and stronger by connecting the mind and body
- Prepare yourself by coming to class well hydrated and bringing water to class
- Tight fitting yoga clothes are best for practice
- Bring a mat & towel (both are also available for rental and purchase)
- Students can store belongings in the front reception area at the studio; door is locked during class. Soul Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class. No students admitted after 5 minutes of class start time.